The Xunta de Galicia is committed to making its websites accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices.
This accessibility statement applies to the Oficina Galicia Empresa website.
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and non-compliance with the aspects detailed below.
The content listed below is not accessible due to the following:
- non-compliance with RD 1112/2018:
- There may be problems in perceiving some elements of the site affecting requirements 126.96.36.199.1 Non-textual content, 188.8.131.52 Information and relationships, 184.108.40.206 Contrast (minimum) and 220.127.116.11 Non-textual contrast of UNE-EN 301 549:2019.
- Problems may be experienced in accessing the functionalities of site elements affecting requirements 18.104.22.168 Keyboard, 22.214.171.124 Headings and labels and 126.96.36.199 Focus visibility of UNE-EN 301 549:2019.
- Some information regarding elements of the site may not be available that affects the understanding of how to use these elements or the information they provide affecting requirement 188.8.131.52 Language of the parts of UNE-EN 301 549:2019.
- Some browsers or supporting products may experience problems interpreting some elements of this site affecting requirement 184.108.40.206.1 Processing of UNE-EN 301 549:2019.
- disproportionate burden: not applicable.
- the content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation: not applicable.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 01/10/2020.
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out by the Axencia para a Modernización Tecnolóxica de Galicia (Amtega).
Last review of the statement: 20/05/2021.
Comments and contact details
You can make communications on accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as reporting possible breaches by this website, transmitting other difficulties in accessing the content or making any other suggestion for progress relating to the accessibility of this website through the Integrated Citizen Service System electronically, by telephone or in person.
Communications will be received and processed by the Xunta de Galicia.
The complaints procedure set out in article 13 of RD 1112/2018 will enter into force on 20 September 2020.
Latest review date
The last accessibility review was carried out on 01/10/2020.