These provisions regulate the use of the Internet site service (hereinafter, the “Site”) that the Xunta de Galicia makes available to Internet users.
The Xunta de Galicia is the owner of the second level domain “xunta.gal” and of its different elements.
The content published on this Site is for information purposes only and does not replace the publication of the provisions and acts that must be formally published in official gazettes. Although the necessary efforts will be made to ensure that the information contained in the Site is accurate and up to date, the Xunta de Galicia does not guarantee the absence of errors in the content nor that it is completely up to date.
This website contains the electronic edition of the Diario Oficial de Galicia (Galicia Official Gazette), which since 2 May 2011 has official and authentic status, as indicated in Article 12 of Decree 198/2010, of 2 December, which regulates the development of electronic Administration in the Xunta de Galicia and its dependent entities. Prior to this date, only the printed edition of the Diario Oficial de Galicia is considered official and authentic.
The Xunta de Galicia is not liable for any damage or harm that may be caused by the illegitimate or inappropriate use of the tools and information contained in the Site, with the exception of all actions resulting from the implementation of the legal provisions to which it is subject in the strict exercise of its powers.
The Xunta de Galicia is not liable for the connection or content of links to external sites over which it has no control, and the user of this Site must, in any case, abide by the specific conditions of use of such links.
The Xunta de Galicia reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, any modifications and updates to the information contained therein or to its configuration or presentation.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The intellectual property rights of this website and its contents are held by the General Administration and the public sector within the Autonomous Region of Galicia.
The information available on this Site, unless otherwise expressly stated, may be reused, and its total or partial reproduction, modification, distribution and communication for commercial and non-commercial use is authorised, subject to the following conditions:
- Changing the nature of the content of the information is prohibited under any circumstances.
- The user is obliged to cite the source of the documents being reused.
This licence does not reduce or limit the exclusive rights of the holder of the intellectual property rights, such as the design of the Site and source codes, trademarks, trade names, logos or distinctive signs, in accordance with the Intellectual Property Law or any other applicable laws.
This Site uses its own cookies necessary for its correct operation and third-party cookies for analytical purposes, as well as links to third-party sites so content can be shared on social networks.
A cookie is a small text file that a website can download to your computer in order to obtain and retrieve information when you browse. They serve a variety of purposes, for example, to recognise you as a user, obtain information about your browsing habits or personalise the way in which content is shown to you.
The different types of cookies used on this website can be classified into the three categories detailed below. However, it should be borne in mind that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These cookies are created temporarily and are deleted once you leave the website.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain in the browser for a certain period of time and are activated each time the website that created the cookie is visited.
Types of cookies according to the entity managing them:
- Own cookies: Those sent to your computer and managed exclusively by the Xunta de Galicia, which only obtains and retains information relating to session data and language. These are necessary for the correct functioning and visualisation of the site by users.
- Third-party cookies: In the case of this Site, those that are sent from a domain managed by an entity other than the Xunta de Galicia.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to browse the Site and use the services available on it.
- Analytical cookies: Those that allow the measurement and analysis of the behaviour of users on the Site in order to make improvements.
- Preference cookies: Those that allow us to remember information and personalise the users’ experience, such as, for example, the language chosen.
Description of cookies
This Site uses the following cookies:
TYPE OF COOKIE
To keep the user’s session active and in the selected language.
Xunta de Galicia - Cookies Policy
Third-party cookie (Google)
Analytics and distinguish users.
Google Analytics - Data Protection
Third-party cookie (Facebook)
Used by the social network in the case of sharing content on Facebook.
Facebook - Cookies and other storage technologies
Third-party cookie (Twitter)
Used by the social network in the case of sharing content on Twitter.
Third-party cookies indicated in the table and used in this Site are of two types:
- Analytical: They allow the measurement and statistical analysis of the browsing of users of the site through the use of the Google Analytics tool. The information collected by these cookies is transmitted to Google in an anonymous form, so they do not collect personal data. In any case, if you wish to reject their use, follow the steps indicated in Cookies management.
- Technical (social networks): They allow the content of the Site to be shared on Facebook and Twitter and are only downloaded by these social networks in the event that users use this functionality and access the links. The information collected by these cookies is stored and managed directly by Facebook and Twitter. These companies transfer data to countries outside the European Union, so we recommend consulting their policies through the links provided in the table.
If you wish to restrict, reject or delete the cookies stored on your computer, we recommend you to change the settings of your browser. You can find all the necessary information on the following links:
If you choose to reject all cookies, we inform you that certain services or functionalities of the Site may not respond correctly.
Users of this Site have at their disposal all the information relating to the processing of personal data carried out by the Xunta de Galicia, including the way in which they can exercise their rights, contact the data protection officers and other aspects in accordance with the conditions required by the European Regulation on personal data protection at the following link: information on personal data protection.
Article 13 of Law 39/2015, of 1 October, on the common administrative procedure of public administrations, guarantees the exercise of the linguistic rights recognised in the legal system and, in particular, those related to the use of Galician in the relations of citizens with the Public Administration of Galicia. For these purposes, the Site will provide access to its contents and services in Galician and Spanish.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any dispute arising from or relating to the Site will be governed by Spanish law, and the courts and tribunals of the city of Santiago de Compostela will have jurisdiction for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to the use of this Site.